Apps for personal use that I had made over the years, that can be made public.
- Goi admin
- Vocabulary system
- Scripts that downloads weather data and shows it nicer.
- Wrapper for Pandoc and cool stuff.
- Plugin for Pelican that allows you to include "interwiki" or shortcuts links
- ¿Qué hacer en Tierra del Fuego?
- Directory and calendar of cultural, sport and artistics events for Tierra del Fuego.
- Creates a sitemap from a folder
- Wrapper for Python Markdown that includes some functionality
- Make a changelog from SVN
- Lists all TODOs and FIXMEs in files in a given folder
- "Widget" that displays the date in Japanese format.
- Copies files from .m3u, .m3u8.
- Rename files inside a folder based on the folder that contains them.
- Change some paths from playlist files when shared with Windows and Linux.
- Get colors from a picture, convert color codes hex/HTML to/from RGB.
- Mini solitaires database.
I've worked for 15 years in web development; always trying new tecnologies. I specialize in backend development; for frontend I strive for minimalism, simple, semantic and accesible websites.
Currently I don't have much to show publicly. But if you need it, you can contactme and I can send you a list of the sites I've made lately.
I've been studyng Japanese for many years... although I'm still in beginner level. Here are some links related to that.
- Japanese resources
- Goi admin
- My (very outdated and basic) Japanese wiki (spanish)
- Kanshudo Routledge: Script to download Routledge frequency list from kanshudo
- Hirogaru articles downloader: Script to download Hirogaru articles, leaving audios linked
- kanji info jisho: Script to get kanji information using Jisho
- wikipedia-download: Script to download Wikipedia articles for language learners
- Kanji diagrams Wikipedia: Script to get kanji stroke order diagrams from Wikipedia
Besides the tech aspect, I like to have some balance doing crafts. I constantly create new things, but few get the chance to be photographed. These are some (decent) things I have made in the last few years.